Grand Lodge on Peak 7 Property Information: May
Letter from the General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
We are enjoying May, which is already bringing in the warmer temperatures we look forward to. Beautiful bluebird days and sunshine-filled slopes are a few of our favorite May moments. Breckenridge Ski Resort and Peak 7 will remain open through the end of May as long as we can keep the snow around. Stay up to date on spring skiing conditions here. We hope you can enjoy some late-season skiing or extra relaxation this month.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is pleased to share a few updates with our owners:
- As it starts to be slightly quieter around Breck, we use this opportunity to do deep cleaning and preventative maintenance. Please review the Resort Advisements on your owner portal to see what closures may occur during your spring visit.
- We are replacing some of our living room furniture and will have our gently used items for sale. Our Front Desk staff will be happy to assist with prices. However, owners are responsible for loading and transporting these items.
- You can now book your owner weeks online via Grand Central. To learn more about these changes, go here.
- We will be resurfacing our Ground Level Garage starting in mid-May. Our Basement Level Garage and the Outdoor Lot will remain open during that time.
- Mother’s Day is coming up! We will have something special planned to celebrate.
- Our Activities department has added a new To Go Activity – Keepsake Paw Prints. Stop by the activities room next time you are here to learn more.
- Please remember that the BreckConnect Gondola is closed and will reopen when the Peak 8 base area opens for summer operations. Our shuttle and town buses are still operating to take you to/from town. Fun fact: one of the reasons the gondola closes down is to provide a safe place with no human disturbance to the Cucumber Gulch. The gulch provides vital habitat for many native Colorado animals (you’ve likely seen a moose on a gondola ride over Cucumber Gulch at some point!)
We always welcome your feedback and suggestions for making the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 a better place for you and your family. Please send any thoughts to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Lodge on Peak 7, General Manager
Important Owner Reminder
Some of our valued BGV owners have recently reported unsolicited cold calls, letters, and emails from companies offering fractional real estate ownership exit options. Unfortunately, some of these companies are not legitimate, so we encourage you to promptly report any suspicious forms of communication to BGV’s Accounts Receivable Management Team at 888-783-8883 Ext. 3048.
Here are some basic indicators and tips from the Colorado State Attorney General’s Office to help protect you from potential scams:
- You receive unsolicited offers with promises such as, but not limited to “We have a buyer for your ownership” or “We guarantee you will make a large profit on the sale.”
- The reseller or transfer company only uses a PO box or other mail forwarding service and won’t provide a physical address.
- You are asked to make an immediate and/or up-front payment by wire transfer, money order, or prepaid gift or money card.
- Refuse to pay for appraisals, inspections, or other services – scammers use these to avoid state prohibitions on collecting up-front fees and these services are rarely needed to complete an ownership resale or transfer.
- The offer suggests an upcoming significant increase in association dues, or other expense increases.
- Be wary of any solicitation or offer of purchase that requires you to use a resale, transfer, or escrow company of the buyer’s choice.
We recognize that there are times when an owner needs to exit their fractional real estate ownership, and are pleased to offer the following safe and responsible exit resources: https://www.bgvgrandcentral.com/resources/ownership-transfer/. In addition, please feel free to contact BGV’s Accounts Receivable Management Team at 888-783-8883 Ext. 3048 if you need further assistance.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!