Letter from the General Manager
The ski conditions are great and the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is looking GRAND! This year has been the Grand Lodge on Peak 7’s first year being 100 percent open. It’s hard to believe 2014 is behind us, time sure does fly when you’re having fun! We’ve made some great improvements around the resort, and we will continue to look for ways to make the vacation experience even better for our owners. Our goal is to always look for ways to improve the resort, so please let us know if you have any suggestions. In the past year, we’ve been able to observe how our owners use the resort and will be focused on adding new and exciting activities for everyone to enjoy. We are very happy to say that we have done a phenomenal job recruiting and hiring housekeepers, and feel that our current housekeeping staff is the best we’ve ever had. We will be working with them to find better and more efficient ways to clean and operate the resort. We’ve made some other exciting changes to the leadership team at GL7, and have some really great priorities and objectives for the resort. I am more than happy to discuss some of our initiatives with anyone, so please let me know if you have any questions regarding our operations goals for the coming year. Happy New Year to all of our owners, and we hope to see you at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 very soon. Below are a few exciting property updates to look for the next time you are at GL7:
- We are excited to announce the construction trailers have been removed, and we will install the permanent GL7 entryway signs this spring.
- We have upgraded our Wi-Fi equipment in the South Building and added another 100MB of bandwidth for the guest Wi-Fi network.
- All of the sofa sleepers in the One Bedroom Master units have been replaced, as well as all of the king beds in Phase 1 and 2.
- We have installed an automatic Eucalyptus Mistifier in the steam room.
- The display case in the connector has been removed and a comfortable seating area has been added.