Grand Lodge on Peak 7 opened its final Phase on December 22nd. We celebrated with Champagne in the Grand Lobby as our first set of Owners checked-in to stay in these rooms for the very first time. Ski conditions are great right now with more snow in the forecast. Breckenridge also opened Peak 6 on Christmas Day and the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 gives you great access to this new terrain. Below are a few other exciting updates from December:
- The indoor pool floor was “roughed” up using a bush hammer to address the slippery conditions that have developed over the past year. This was a developer’s expense.
- We opened the new outdoor parking lot, which will allow us to accept more day use reservations.
- Grand Lodge on Peak 7 purchased a new truck and will be getting a plow for it to help us maintain our Resort.
- Opened a new concierge desk / supply shop in the connector near the ski lockers. We carry all of your ski needs here. Check it out!
- Soothe Day Spa has increased its retail inventory and has some great gift ideas. Please stop by during your next visit.
The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 will continue to focus on anticipating our Owners needs to help create great vacations! We are looking forward to seeing all of our owners enjoying the resort this ski season. See you then!