Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from Grand Timber Lodge,
After a slow start to the snow season, Ullr has listened and brought us the pow we all know and love! The skiing has been absolutely fantastic in Summit County with lots more to come this season. Vail resorts did let us know that they are going to be limiting single-day lift tickets so make sure to get you’re your tickets ASAP if you need them for an upcoming stay.
The International Snow Sculpture Championship is once again returning to Breckenridge. This fun event with some of the world’s best snow carvers will be held in the Tiger Dredge parking lot. The carving takes place January 24-28 and the viewing and judging will take place January 28- February 2. Come on down and check them out!
Below are some exciting updates from around the resort:
- Our Activities department has lots of fun stuff going on including:
- Daily waffle bar from 8 a.m.-9:30 a.m. come to grab a waffle for $6 a hot chocolate for $3 or one of each for $8
- Sleds can be rented for $5 per day and can be used at a number of spots around town
- Lots of other fun new activities coming down the pipeline!
- We recently finished painting all of the units in Buildings 5 and 6. We will move into Buildings 7 and 8 shortly which will give the entire property the same fresh look
- Our vendors are all booking up quickly. If you do want to book an excursion or fun outing during your stay, please reach out to the Concierge department ASAP!
- Please keep in mind that as owners you are always welcome to book our private boardroom. This could be for a work function, family get-together, or simply a quiet place to get work done. The boardroom seats sixteen with a restroom, microwave and coffee maker. Let the Front Desk know if you want to book it.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on making Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager