Letter from the Assistant General Manager
It is crazy to think we are already kicking off the ski season but here we are again. Keystone and Arapahoe Basin are open, and Breckenridge is set to open on Friday, November 10th. As usual, the ski resort will open with just peak 8 and expand over time as the snow allows. If you are around over Thanksgiving and need a place to go, feel free to check out the free community dinner at Mi Casa restaurant. Each year, Mi Casa teams up with Father Dyer Church to sponsor a free meal for the community. Also, look out for some fun holiday-themed activities in our in-house activities department!
Here is what is going on around the property:
- The shuttle has shifted to our winter hours of 8am to 11pm. As always, please keep in mind that our shuttle will take you to Beaver Run and downtown. If you want to go to the base of peaks 7 or 8, we ask that you take the gondola or a free shuttle from town.
- We are in the process of replacing our dining room furniture. As such, we have tables, chairs, and bar stools for sale. We are asking $20 per table and $5 per chair or stool. If you are interested, please contact our front desk at 970-453-4440
- We also have older unit artwork for free if you are looking for something to spice up your living space. Please contact our front desk at 970-453-4440 if you would like a piece.
- Keep your eyes peeled for fun holiday-themed activities, as we always try to give our holiday guests plenty of options.
- Please note that the Administrative Fee associated with splitting owner weeks into two partial stays will now be equivalent to the cost of the cleaning service. This update will take place beginning with reservations created on January 1st, 2024, and beyond. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions regarding this update.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager