We have already seen a good amount of snow since the season started and are looking forward to a lot more!
- We hope you were all able to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family. Here at Grand Timber Lodge our entire staff that was scheduled to work on Thanksgiving came together to enjoy a delicious meal.
- The 2015 Dew Tour will be returning to Breckenridge December 10-13. Please come and join us while we cheer on the pro-athletes as they compete!
- Dorothy Fehringer has won our $500 monthly drawing! Congratulations! Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970-453-4440 ext. 3012 for details on how you can be entered to win!
Here are some updates of things that have been going on around property:
- It’s beginning to look a lot more festive around here! All the holiday decorations and winter lights are installed and the property looks great!
- Good news! We have installed two electric car charging stations on property. One is specifically designed to charge Teslas and the other is designed for any other electric vehicle. These are located in the garage of Building 1. Please let our Front Desk know your vehicle’s charging needs and we will be happy to help!
- We had a very productive Annual Owner Meeting in November. Thank you very much to everyone who was present and participated; we greatly appreciate your dedication to maximizing your ownership at Grand Timber Lodge. The items discussed at the GTLOA Board Meeting as well as the Annual Meeting are listed below.
- No Smoking – Beginning January 1 there will be NO smoking on the decks. *See details below.
- Moving the Reception Center – Sales is exploring moving the Reception Center function to the Grand Room and using the Marketing Desk for both property check-ins as well as tour check-ins. They will be using the area directly in front of the aspen wall. There will be no walls built, and the space will be available outside of tour times for any guest to enjoy. The HOA will take back use of the current Reception Center in Building 6. Stay tuned for details on converting this space.
- Summer owners will now have the same online booking system that the winter owners currently have. This will greatly improve the owner reservation experience as well getting more owners their top choices.
- Gerrit Mahsman and Tom Endres were re-elected to the Board; Marc Block was elected as the President of the Board.
- For a more detailed account of what was discussed and decided please look at the full GTLOA Board Meeting Minutes by logging onto your owner account via Grand Central. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or if you are interested in getting more information on how you can get involved.
* Smoking tobacco on the decks has always been permitted at Grand Timber Lodge but after receiving many complaints about smoke drifting into neighboring units when the windows are open, the Board has decided to prohibit smoking on the decks beginning January 1. This decision falls in line with our resort theme of a family-friendly property for all to enjoy. We will be installing a smoking shelter on property most likely between the Lodgepole Bar and Grill and Christy Sports and will also have designated smoking areas where our owners and guests will still be allowed to smoke tobacco products. Just as a friendly reminder, smoking marijuana is prohibited throughout the entire property. If it is determined that a guest was smoking in their unit or on their deck they will be charged a $250 fine.
Grand Timber Lodge Assistant General Manager
Grand Timber Lodge Featured Family: The Voss Family
- From Fort Worth, TX
- Grand Timber Lodge owners since 2014