How time flies! It is hard to believe that 2016 is already here. We have been enjoying lots of beautiful fluffy snow so far this ski season. If you have not been up recently for a visit, be sure to come to Grand Timber soon to take advantage of this snowy weather!
- We hope your holiday season was filled with much joy, laughter and love. For those of you who spent your holidays up here at Grand Timber, we are honored that you spent your time with us!
- The 2016 International Snow Sculpture Championships will be hosted once more in Breckenridge. The competition will be January 26–30, with the viewing January 30–February 7 (weather permitting).
- Congratulations to Laurie Chichiolo, the winner of two Epic Local Passes from our monthly drawing. Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970.453.4440 ext. 3012 for details on how you can be entered to win.
Here are some updates of things that have been going on around the property:
- We have finished putting in a window for the marketing desk that faces the Grand Room. Our Sales Department will greet tour guests there. We have moved some of the furniture from the Reception Center over, so there is a sitting area in that corner. Please stay tuned for updates on how we are going to convert the current Reception Center space.
- Just a friendly reminder: As of January 1, smoking on the decks of units is prohibited. Smoking is still allowed in designated areas only. Marijuana is also completely prohibited on the entire property.
- Our Sundry Shop is open seven days a week at 8 a.m. Please stop by and grab a burrito or breakfast sandwich before you get on the mountain to make some turns!
Assistant General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge