Grand Timber Lodge is in full swing with our busy winter season!
- Ullr Fest was a huge success! There was a great turnout, and everyone was in high spirits. A good-size storm passed through just after that left us with new snow to play in, so Ullr must have heard our chants!
- The snow sculptures at the 2016 International Snow Sculpture Championships were spectacular, as they always are!
- The following is the name of our owners who have won two Epic Local Passes from our monthly drawing: Mike and Holly Galvin. Congratulations! Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970.547.3612 for details on how you can be entered to win.
Here are some updates of things that have been going on around property:
- Have you been taking advantage of your Day Use privileges as an owner at the Grand Timber Lodge? You can park your car in one of our heated garages and then hit the slopes in no time! After your day of skiing, you can come back to property and enjoy a nice soak in one of our hot tubs. You can sign up in advance on Grand Central, and then you can visit our Concierge desk upon arrival to pick up your parking pass.
- We purchased all new patio furniture for each unit. Our Engineering team is working hard to get all the old patio furniture replaced.
- We also purchased a number of brand-new luggage carts that you will see around property.
- As part of our ongoing effort to make Grand Timber Lodge a sustainable property, we changed out all the old lightbulbs with new LED lightbulbs in all the common areas and inside the units. Excel Energy was offering a rebate program to encourage companies to switch. We were able to take advantage of this great deal, which made the conversion to LED lightbulbs very affordable.
- Just a friendly reminder, as of January 1, smoking on the decks of units is prohibited. Smoking is still allowed in designated areas only. Marijuana is also completely prohibited on the entire property.
- Our Sundry Shop is open seven days a week starting at 8 a.m. Please stop by and grab a burrito or breakfast sandwich before you get on the mountain to make some turns.
- Keep in mind that the Lodgepole Bar and Grill is a great place to take your lunch break while you are skiing. Why fight the crowds on the mountain when you can ski right into property and sit down moments later to enjoy a delicious Timber bacon cheeseburger.
Assistant General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge
Where is your hometown? Southern Florida
When did you become owners at GTL? 2006
What’s your favorite part of GTL/ownership? The shuttle drivers, the Lodgepole Bar and Grill and the great location.
What’s your favorite thing to do in Breckenridge? Skiing, Snowshoeing, snowmobiling and The Motherloaded Tavern.