Letter from the Assistant General Manager
It is hard to believe it is already March! March is one of our favorite winter months because we start to see little hints of spring while still getting plenty of snowfall accumulation. Be sure to come up for a visit soon!
- Congratulations to owners Brian and Lynette Jennings, winners of two Epic Local Passes from our monthly drawing. Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970.547.3612 for details on how you can be entered to win.
Here are some updates from around the resort:
- We would like to share some news about changes that have taken place in the Grand Timber Lodge leadership team. Kelley Jensen, who served as general manager of Grand Timber Lodge for about five years, left in early February. We would like to thank Kelley for her many years of hard work and dedication, and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors! With Kelley’s departure, we are pleased to announce that Josh Stuhr is the new Grand Timber Lodge general manager. Josh has been with Breckenridge Grand Vacations for more than five years, serving as the Breck Inn general manager and, most recently, as the Gold Point Resort general manager. Josh holds a resort hospitality management degree and is a native of Summit County, Colorado.
- We are in the process of hiring a new Grand Timber Lodge engineering manager and look forward to making an announcement soon regarding our new hire for this position.
- Buildings 7 and 8 are currently getting new coffee tables and end tables.
- The weekly owner/guest reception has moved to The Grand Room! Come enjoy some light refreshments on Mondays from 4 to 5 p.m.
- We have lowered our nightly rental minimums for the month of March and can’t wait to see you on property!
Assistant General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge
Grand Timber Lodge Featured Family
The Liepold Family: Siri, Cory, Elise and Creighton
- Where are you from? Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- How long have you owned at Grand Timber? Four years
- What is your favorite part of your ownership? The amenities: swimming pool, Christy Sports rentals, easy access to ski hill and the shuttle.
- What is your favorite activity to do while you are in Breckenridge? Skiing, sledding and swimming.
- Do you have a fond memory of a vacation at Grand Timber? The kids’ first ski experience was here at Breckenridge while we were staying at Grand Timber. They were 3 years old!