Summer is here in the mountains, and we are so happy to welcome back this beautiful time of year!
Have you heard about the Rob Millisor Heart Health Walk that is taking place on June 11? We would love to have our owners and guests participate and walk with us. If you are interested in forming a team, joining an existing team or participating as an individual, please click here to find out more information. The Grand Timber Lodge employees will be participating as the Grand Timber Fox Trotters!
Our Activities department is thrilled to be introducing some exciting new activities this summer, beginning June 3. We have a great variety of activities already planned, but hope to add even more as the summer progresses. The Activities department looks forward to seeing you and your family at any or all of the following:
- Make a kite!
- Wild West night
- Pool party (Free!)
- Kids happy hour
- Fly fishing lessons
- Mod podge
- Art hour
- Campfire stories while roasting hot dogs and s’mores
- Basketball (Free!)
- Wire wrapping
- Hula hoop fitness
- Fitness walks (Free!)
- Guided hikes (Free!)
- Bike rides
- Water aerobics
- Meditation and stretching (Free!)
Congratulations to Becky and Mike Briar, who won two Epic Local Passes from our monthly drawing for April! Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970.547.3612 for details on how you can be entered to win.
Throughout the biannual deep cleaning process, the resort has been a bustle:
- The biannual Homeowners Association Board meeting took place on May 18; look for meeting minutes to be posted on Grand Central during the month of June.
- Refresh Spa received a small update to the locker rooms, with a new tile boarder throughout.
- The paint on the driveway curbs was removed and repainted.
- All of the windows and carpets throughout the resort were professionally cleaned and look fantastic.
- A number of new faces have joined the Front Desk, Activities, Housekeeping and Engineering departments. Stop by and say hello during your next visit!
- Did you know that Summit County has an alert system that will notify you of a major crisis or emergency? Register with SC Alert and you will receive important emergency alerts, notifications and updates on all your devices.
General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge
The Springer Family: Jim, Kim, Maxine and Sam
Where are you from? Huron, Ohio
How long have you owned at Grand Timber? 11 years
What is your favorite part of your ownership? Guaranteed family time away from the daily commitments of life.
What is your favorite activity to do while you are in Breckenridge? Skiing!
Do you have a fond memory of a vacation at Grand Timber? Spring Break, March 2016: Skiing; pools/hot tubs; Easter service at Agape Outpost log cabin church; family photos with Liz; glass painting; s’mores; bingo; Easter bunny and egg hunt; pizza and arcade at Eric’s; shopping; renting movies; and snuggles.