Greetings from Breckenridge!
2017 started off in a Grand way. With around 87 inches of snow, bluebird days and the International Snow Sculptures, plenty has been happening in the Town of Breckenridge. Valentine’s Day, Presidents’ Day and the Mardi Gras Parade are sure to bring excitement and activity in February. The annual Mardi Gras Parade will take place on February 28 at 4:30 p.m., and will be followed by a free concert in the Riverwalk Center. For more details, go here.
Set some time aside during the month of love for a little self-love at Refresh Spa. With the options of a couples massage, deep tissue massage, manicure and access to the steam room, there is a little something anyone would love. Can’t make it up this month? A gift certificate is another great way to spread the love.
Congratulations to Enrique and Lidia Suarez, winners of two Epic Local Passes in our December draw! Please contact our On-Property Concierge at 970-547-3612 for details on how to enter the monthly drawing.
Here is a little of what has been happening around the resort:
- The Lodgepole Bar and Grill general store now offers some grab-and-go breakfast items from 8 a.m. onwards. Their breakfast burritos are made in-house and are perfect for a quick bite on a powder day.
- Have you ever wondered where everyone finds the robes that keep them warm by the pool? You will find them at Refresh Spa for use during your visit.
- The installation of the UV sanitation system has been completed on the Building 5 pool. This new sanitation system will help to ensure that our pool waters continue to be crystal clear.
- Are you excited for the new living room furniture? The design work has been completed and orders placed, with installation expected to begin in April.
- New “no smoking” plaques have been installed on each deck to remind all our guests that our decks are now smoke free.
General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge