Greetings from your family at Grand Timber Lodge!
Signs of spring are starting to appear around Breckenridge and the resort. Temperatures are starting to rise, and with them the Spring Fever festivities! Kicking off with the GoPro Big Mountain Challenge on March 18, you will find events around both the town and the mountain all month. The warmer temperatures make for beautiful days and also result in HUGE amounts of snow. For the winter enthusiast, March is on average the snowiest month of the year!
During the warm days of breathtaking activities all around Breckenridge, the Lodgepole Bar and Grill is home to one of the area’s best happy hours! Running daily from 3-6 p.m., they offer food and drink specials outdoors, on the heated patio. The patio has just received upgraded heaters to take the chill off at the end of the day or as the shade creeps in. Stop by and enjoy select 2-for-1 appetizers during your next happy hour visit!
Congratulations to Betty Simpson, who won two Epic Local passes from our monthly drawing for January! Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970.547.3612 for details about entering the drawing.
Here are a few things that have been happening around the resort this month:
- Refresh Spa is now offering microdermabrasion treatments. These services are available as their own treatment or as an add-on feature. Come in and enjoy this amazing new service!
- New recycling containers have been placed in each hallway, near the elevator. Use these new, attractive bins as an easy collection place for all of your recyclables during your stay.
- Similarly, new trash cans with windshield washing stations have been placed near the exits of the garages. Before you hit the road, take the time to clean off your windshield and headlights so you can travel safely.
- Two new treadmills have been installed in the Building 6 fitness area. The new machines have the durability to help you train for a marathon!
- A new, enclosed waiting area has been created for the shuttle. Just across the driveway from the previous waiting area you will find a partially enclosed area with a heater for chilly days. When weather permits, this will become a more permanent stop.
General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge