It is hard to believe it is already May! While this month is somewhat of a quieter time in the town of Breckenridge, here at Grand Timber Lodge we have many different projects going on! Please take a look at all the exciting updates we are doing between April and May:
- We have recently added two new landscaper positions, and we are excited to have this work performed in-house by our own employees this year as opposed to using an outside contractor. Our beautiful property is sure to have beautiful grounds that match throughout this summer!
- During the month of May, we will be replacing all the living room furniture in each building during their designated spring “block” week. We will be done by the end of May and are excited to see our rooms with their new and improved look!
- We will be replacing all the windows in Building 2. This project started at the end of April and will continue through the end of May. Throughout the installation, there will be a large trailer parked at the back entrance to Grand Timber in between Buildings 2 and 4. We will try our best to keep this area clean and free of debris, but please bear with us as this is a major construction project.
- Another exciting project we have going on in May is the complete refurbishment of the elevator in Building 5. We are using the same design that is currently in the elevators for Buildings 3 and 4.
- From April 24 to June 30 Park Avenue from Ski Hill Road to the entrance of F-Lot will be closed, with local business access ONLY. Access to Four O’clock Road will be via Village Road. For more information and alternative routes go here.
- Please help us congratulate Bill and Colleen Fillion. They have both won two Epic Local Passes for next season! Feel free to stop by the Concierge desk to ask how you can be entered to win!
General Manager, Grand Timber Lodge