Snow has returned to the high country! Currently, we are in the middle of a huge storm, and they are predicting a lot more snow through the end of the season! I would like to take a quick minute to introduce myself; my name is Michelle Ellis, and I recently began my new position as Assistant General Manager at Grand Timber Lodge. I have been with Breckenridge Grand Vacations for just over three years. I started with the company at the Breck Inn where I became the General Manager. I am extremely excited about my new role at Grand Timber Lodge and cannot wait to get the opportunity to meet you all, our owners!
Here are a few updates about some of the happenings around the resort:
- Christy Sports is launching a new “Year-Round Ski Storage” program for the owners of Grand Timber Lodge. The program is valued at $200 and the package includes: one year of storage for one set of skis or snowboards and boots at Grand Timber Lodge, along with two edge and buff waxes. If you are interested, act fast, because there are only 50 spots available, and they will be on a first come first served basis. Please contact our on-property location for more information at 970-453-8242.
- The Lodgepole Market is now open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week! They have a great selection of grab-and-go breakfast options that you can take for a quick bite as well as fresh coffee every morning. They also have various grocery and household items for purchase. Please take a few minutes during your next stay to visit The Lodgepole Market located in Building 6!
- We are delighted to announce the return of the Grand Timber Lodge Owner Parties! These will be held every Tuesday from 4-6 p.m. in the Lodgepole Bar and Grill. The cost will be $10 per adult and $5 per child. This price will include two drink tickets for beer or wine as well as light appetizers. This is a great chance to mingle with other owners and our management staff who will be attending each party. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- The Grand Timber Lodge Activities department has come up with the wonderful idea of taking family portraits for our guests while they are here on property. This event will take place on Wednesday afternoons in various locations around Grand Timber Lodge. The cost is $5 per family and we will send a digital copy of your picture once they have been processed. This is a great way to capture a moment from your vacation and create a lasting memory of your time spent together.
- In the most recent GTL HOA Board Meeting there was a change made to the Day Use policy. The most updated policy states: Day Use privileges will be limited based on availability and is limited to groups of eight or less people, per deeded unit, per given day, including the owners in the total count. The only exception is for overnight stays where the owner has reserved Day Use for the day of check out, in which case, their Day Use group size should not exceed the maximum occupancy for the unit the owner stayed in. This will be effective starting May 1, 2015.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are looking forward to a busy month of March and hope to see many of you here!
Grand Timber Lodge Assistant General Manager