With the arrival of spring we’re looking forward to warm afternoons and spending significantly more time outside!
Here are a few updates regarding the upcoming events around property:
- We’re thrilled to announce that our Assistant Engineering Manager, Rich Marchiori, has been nominated for an American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Gold Award, under the Maintenance Team Member/Manager category! ARDA holds an annual conference every April and this year we will be cheering for Rick as he represents our company at this prestigious event. Rick is a great asset to our engineering team and we’re proud to have him represent our company at this huge event!
- The Owner Party, also affectionately referred to as the Guest Reception is moving to Sundays, in an effort to accommodate all of our guests. We’re hoping this will provide you with plenty of time to settle in and to start discussing the various activities you plan on partaking in while in Breckenridge. To ensure you get the most out of your time our knowledgeable Activities Coordinators will be joining each party to discuss the various onsite activities scheduled for the week.
- This April marks the seventh year that Grand Timber Lodge will be an active supporter of the Wounded Warrior Family Ski Week. By partnering with Wounded Warrior Family Adventures we are able to provide ten families with a life changing vacation. While in Breckenridge the WWFA organizes family activities, meals, lodging, transportation and counseling sessions at no charge to the disabled veterans and their families. In addition, each family will also participate in Family Ski Week, a long-standing program organized with the help of the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center. For this week each family will receive one-on-one adaptive ski and snowboard lessons.
- Lastly, we would like to thank our extremely generous owners who have donated their owner week to this incredible program. If you are interested in learning more about the Wounded Warrior Family Adventures program please visit woundedwarriorfamilyadventures.com. If you are interested in donating lodging for this program or one of the other charities we work with please contact our Owner Relations team at (877) 453-4440.
We’re here to help so please contact us with any questions you may have!
- We repainted the lobby a tame green/grey that we believe to be more welcoming and inviting.
- Our new shuttle arrived and we are eagerly anticipating wrapping it with our new Grand Timber artwork.
- We are proud to announce our new partnership with ZENTS. ZENTS is a Boulder based company that we have partnered with for all of our spa products company-wide as well as our in room toiletries. We chose ZENTS as their business values fall in line with our commitment to the environment. Their facilities are powered with 100% wind energy, they print on recyclable boxes with soy inks, and buy from local vendors to minimize their carbon footprint. In addition, their products are made with only the purest ingredients, avoiding all parabens and other harsh chemicals.
Grand Timber Lodge Assistant General Manager
Owners Enjoying Grand Timber Lodge: