Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family at Grand Timber Lodge!
Summer is finally upon us! After the longest ski season in Breckenridge history, we can now think about the other fun activities out there. Most of the biking and hiking trails are snow-free, and the fly fishing and rafting season is in full swing. If you want to book a fun excursion while staying with us, please remember that our Concierge team has partnerships with dozens of vendors around town and throughout the county. They can get you deals on everything from horseback riding to rafting and bike rentals. Best of all, they often can get special discounts for our owners!
Taking a step back from summer, we note that spring in the Rockies might be known best as a time for construction. Not wanting to be left out, we have been busy working across the resort to complete upgrades and updates. Here is just a taste of the more significant projects we have completed:
- We finished painting the interiors of every unit and common area in Buildings 1 and 2.
- We installed new carpeting in Buildings 1 and 2. This carpeting has a thicker pad to help reduce noise between floors and provide a softer feel under foot.
- We put in new bedroom furniture in Buildings 5 through 8. The new dressers, nightstands, bedframes, and headboards match the ones we installed last year in Buildings 1 through 4.
- We completed the first phase of installing new windows and doors in Building 4. The new, more energy efficient windows and doors provide a nicer look and feel and will help keep the building well-insulated in the winter. We will finish the window and door installation next spring.
- Every room has brand-new smoke and CO2 detectors.
- We replaced the ceiling in the Building 5 pool area. The new water-resistant tiles will have a longer lifespan than the previous ceiling and look nicer to boot.
- We upgraded our sound system in and around the pools and hot tubs by Building 5.
- We installed high-speed garage doors in the Building 7 garage. The new doors are faster and quieter than the old ones.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. Send your ideas and thoughts to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager