Summer is in full swing in the High Country and it’s a beautiful thing! The flowers are blooming and our aspen trees are filling in nicely with lush green leaves which means it’s time to get out your hiking boots, bicycles, kayaks, and anything else you enjoy doing in the great outdoors!
Wondering what you should do while you are here? We have plenty of options for you to choose from both on and off property!
BINGO, Build a Buddy, Family Photo, Hour Canvas Creations, GTL Guest Reception, Family Movie, Night, Glass Etching, Hoop Flow Art and Craft Hour, Mosaics, Poolside Activity, Scavenger Hunts, Ready Paint Fire Paint Session, S’mores & Hot Chocolate, Suds and Scrubs, Sugar Cookie Decorating, Suminigashi, Survival Bracelets, Tie Dye T-Shirts, Ghostly Tales, Yoga Classes
Horseback Riding, Historical Walks, Haunted Tours, Scenic Drives, Train Rides, Whitewater Rafting, Mine Tours, Hiking, Bicycle Rentals, Zipline Tours, Ice Skating, Recreation Center, Hot Springs, Casino Shuttles, Art Studios, Scavenger Hunts, ATV Tours, Jeep Tours, Fly Fishing.
Contact our Activities Department today to book your next adventure! 970-453-4440 ext. 3010
Here are some updates of things that have been going on around property:
- We have implemented an “Employee of the Month” incentive program here at Grand Timber and we would like to announce that Jacob Bradshaw is our June Employee of the Month. He is an engineering technician and employees across department as well as owners and guests have been singing his praises. Feel free to congratulate him if you see him walking around property!
- The $500 winner of our monthly drawing is Fred Machado! He has won $500 reward! Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970-453-4440 ext. 3012 to see how you can be entered to win!
- The exterior of Building 6 has been repainted is ready for all of our July guests!
- After spending a great deal of time attempting to fix the building 8 exit garage, we finally elected to purchase a new “soft” door. It has been installed and we are happy with its superior performance.
- We have a contractor scheduled to repair the stairs by the Lodgepole as well as some other spots around property. These stairs were originally supposed to be repaired last September but had to be postponed per the contractor’s direction. Your continued patience is appreciated as we work to return this to its full functioning condition.
- As we all know its grilling season and we are in the process of purchasing nine new grills in efforts to improve your grilling experience.
- We are pleased to see that we have maintained our #7 position on Trip Advisor! Thank you to all who have shared a review of your stay on property! I would like to encourage all of our owners to write about their experience as providing Grand Timber with a positive review will only help boost the value of your ownership. When rental guests are looking for a place to stay in Breckenridge many of them turn to Trip Advisor first to see how each property is ranked, the better our ranking, the more rentals we obtain!
Grand Timber Lodge Assistant Manager