Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
We are excited to finally have our owners and guests back on property! After two and a half months with no guests we were feeling a bit like The Shining, albeit with better weather. As we continue the process of reopening and creating Grand vacations, we will continue to navigate restrictions from the local and state level. We recognize that physical distancing measures are not fun, and we are committed to doing what we can to provide an enjoyable guest experience while adhering to all regulations. We appreciate your patience and compliance with these measures.
To reopen the town safely the town council of Breckenridge has decided to close part of Main Street to traffic and it is now a pedestrian-friendly walkaway. This will allow businesses to open and operate while maintaining a safe distancing. Please be aware that, with Main Street being closed, pick-up and drop-off locations for our guest shuttle will be somewhat limited.
Here is what has been going on around property:
- Rooms and common areas are going through an extensive sanitization process with the help of UV lighting and various other EPA approved products.
- We have added curbside Front Desk Agents to allow guests to check-in, check-out or simply ask questions without having to enter the lobby
- Our Engineering department has installed dispensers for hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, facemasks, and gloves at convenient locations around property and on our shuttles
- We have installed a new fire suppression system in building 5. Although we hope no one ever sees or experiences this system in action, we are committed to the safety and security of our guests.
- With the beautiful weather and lack of late season snow we have been able to focus on making our landscaping and outdoor areas look great. Please take a moment to walk around the garden beds the next time you are here.
- As the current regulations for physical distancing change, we continue to follow suit by adjusting the process for accessing amenities on property. For the most up-to-date info on booking hot tubs, pools, the fitness center, or family fun center please call our front desk at 970.453.4440.
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager