Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
It is a great time to be on vacation and disconnected from the outside world! Although we are not immune to COVID concerns in Breckenridge, we certainly have lots of great open space and trails where you can physically distance and spend time enjoying natural beauty. The Town of Breckenridge has expanded their mask requirement to include the entire downtown corridor. As such, please remember to bring and wear your mask while enjoying Breckenridge. On property we are requiring mouth and nose coverings while indoors in all common areas.
Here is what has been going on around property:
- We are currently taking reservations to use the aquatic areas and fitness center. This is simply to help facilitate physical distancing around property.
- Our activities team has added Acrylic Paint Pouring as a fun new way to both channel your artistic side and bring home a Breckenridge memory.
- We have added personal hand sanitizer bottles and portable door openers in the market. Feel free to swing by and pick some up on your next visit.
- We have hired a new Engineering Manager. Matt Howard has been our Assistant Manager for the past four years and brings a wealth of knowledge into the role. Please congratulate him the next time you are staying with us.
- The Boot restaurant has launched a new fun menu and has a new expanded their outdoor seating area. I personally love the Boot-Ahhrita!
- Our housekeeping team recently started using electrostatic sprayers to sanitize our rooms and common areas. These Ghostbuster-like guns add another fantastic tool to our commitment to keeping our owners and guests safe.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager