Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
We hope you all are happy and healthy! The summer has been busier than ever, and the weather has been great. We have been able to maintain a high occupancy while keeping our guests safe and distanced. We are still being vigilant about sanitization and keeping guests distanced while providing a world-class experience. As a result, we have been seeing more guests than ever on vacation. The weather has also been perfect for a Breckenridge summer. The blue bird mornings have been warm and the afternoons have brought quick showers. This has allowed our guests and employees to enjoy Breckenridge’s plethora of outdoor offerings while maintaining a safe environment for wildfires. We still need to be diligent about our safety especially with open fires.
Here is what has been going on around property:
- We expanded our fitness center to enable for more guests to use the equipment at once. We have added an extra room where the day use lunchroom used to be, with kettle bells, two ellipticals, and an exercise bike. In addition, we moved three of our large weight machines outside into the breezeway under Building 5 to create a first-come first-served area to workout in the open air. These changes have allowed multiple parties to get in shape at once!
- We were able to paint the exterior of Building 6. This project was previously moved to next year but we decided to keep it in 2020 in order to maintain the health and appearance of one of our larger buildings. Make sure to take a look next time you are here!
- We now have pool attendants working during the busier days to help get our guests settle into their aquatics reservations and monitor the occupancy of the hot tubs.
- We are still requiring masks to be worn while on-property. This is a town requirement which they have extended to all of Main Street, whether inside or out. We highly recommend bringing your own reusable mask, but we do have some for sale in our market located by the Front Desk.
- In addition to the reusable masks, we have free disposable paper masks available at multiple locations around property. If you do use a paper mask, please dispose of it in the large TerraCycle box located in the entrance to Building 1.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager