Letter from the Assistant General Manager:
While we have seen more rain then we prefer during our summer season, we cannot complain because the wild flowers are more beautiful than ever and all the vegetation is thriving!
- The following is a list of owners that have all won $500 from our weekly drawing: Rob and Sandy Engling, Jack May, Tim and Chris Funk, and Susan Shepherd. Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970-453-4440 ext. 3012 for details on how you can be entered to win!
- Beer Tasting is back at Grand Timber! Please join our Activities department every Tuesday night in the Day Use room for this activity. Come try out the best of what Breckenridge’s finest microbreweries have to offer. Contact Activities at 970-453-4440 ext. 3010 to reserve your spot today!
Here are some updates of things that have been going on around property:
- Due to a delivery delay, the additional deck chairs we ordered for around the pool did not arrive prior to July 4 as planned but we are pleased to announce they have now arrived! We received a few comments that there were not enough chairs for people to sit around the pool during peak times and we are confident this will alleviate that problem.
- We just received our last shipment of flat-screen TVs to complete our furniture replacements in Building 7 and 8.
- The maintenance shop underwent some structural improvements. We have added a wall that closes off the back area where all the tools and materials are stored. This new space gives our Engineering staff a much better “work space” by providing additional organization that will ultimately result in improved efficiencies for the entire Engineering staff.
- The exterior windows were cleaned in the common areas.
- The concrete repair for the stairs by the Lodgepole is finally complete! We are happy to have this main stairway open again for everyone to use. Thank you again for your patience with getting this job finished!
- We have had some staff move around to different departments. Our Front Desk Supervisor, Kristin Keller, accepted the position of Housekeeping Supervisor. We are excited to welcome Mara Sobek from our Owner Support department as the new Front Desk Supervisor. Please congratulate her if you see her!
- We are sad to say goodbye to Suzeth Hibbert. She has been a house person at Grand Timber Lodge since 2002. Many of our owners and guests know her for her friendly, cheerful, and helping attitude. While it is hard for us to lose her, we are happy for her that she will be making a move across country to be closer to her family and friends.
Grand Timber Lodge Assistant Manager
Owners enjoying Grand Timber Lodge: