Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
Winter is in full force and the skiing is great!
Because our world is constantly changing in the pandemic era, please make sure to check on the current county restrictions before coming up. Feel free to call our Concierge at 970-547-3612 or check online here.
While you are in town, make sure to check out the new sledding hill on Airport Road. It is a fun and free way to spend time with the family. If you do not have your own sled, you can rent one for the low price of $5/day from our Activities center.
If you have not already done so, make sure to also check out the Ice Castles while you are here. Located just on the other side of Lake Dillon, the Ice Castles are an amazing feat of engineering that provide a spectacular sight for people of all ages. New this year, you need to make a reservation ahead of time for a specific time slot, which you can do online.
Here is a taste of what else has been going on around the property:
- We are happy to announce that we can offer in-person activities again! Swing by the Activities center in Building 6 when you are here.
- We have opened a new fitness center in the back of the Boot restaurant to allow for more parties to get fit at once. If you are interested in checking it out, please talk to the Concierge during your next stay.
- We have made all our on-site laundry free. All one-bedroom and larger units still have washers and dryers, and the coin-operated laundry for guests staying in studios is now complimentary.
- Our shuttle is still operating at 50 percent capacity due to county restrictions, so you may experience longer than normal waits. Please be patient with our drivers as they are doing their best to accommodate our guests with this restriction.
- We are offering complimentary UV light sanitization for guest luggage. If you would like to take advantage of this during your next visit, please see the Concierge.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager