Letter from the General Manager
Greetings from your home in Breckenridge!
What an incredible journey we have all been on this past year. Just over a year since we were reopening after the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can now enjoy a vacation without limitations from Public Health Restrictions! In May, Summit County and the State of Colorado relaxed the requirements we had experienced for the better part of the year, allowing us to open amenities without reservations or capacity limits, resuming our regular housekeeping services, and enjoying each other’s smiling face without a face covering. We always remain committed to the safety of our owners and employees, and we will continue to monitor Public Health guidelines.
As we continue to adapt, we will no longer be completing the UV Sanitation before each arrival as a default service. Rather, UV Sanitation will be completed upon request and a nominal fee to help cover the expense. If you would like more information on this service or request it, please contact Grand Timber Lodge Front Desk before your arrival to complete this additional cleaning service for you.
What do these changes mean for the Breckenridge summer events calendar? The town continues to evaluate the events and what they will plan in the time available. If you are looking for a specific date, our Concierge team monitors events and can help provide information as it becomes available.
At the resort, we are excited to share some breathtaking updates:
- The interior and exterior painting of Building 5 is complete. We could take advantage of some great spring weather to complete the exterior painting ahead of schedule.
- Building 5 is also outfitted with new carpet throughout! Look for a new carpet to be installed in Building 6 later this fall.
- Renovations to the Building 5 pool area locker rooms are near completion and we anticipate having the locker rooms open in time for the fourth of July weekend.
- We have recently completed the biennial deep cleans and maintenance in all of the units. This process involves many preventative maintenance projects and professional cleaning of the carpets.
- Safes have been installed in each master and studio residence of the resort. We hope you enjoy this peace of mind on your next stay with us.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on making Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to email@example.com for considerations!
Grand Timber Lodge, General Manager