Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
The property has been busy with lots of guests enjoying Grand vacations! We continue to have near-record occupancy rates while keeping the property at a top-notch level each day. The summer is a great time to be in Breckenridge. The air is full of aspen cotton and the wildflowers are in full bloom. It is fun to bop around Main Street and check out all the fun happy hour spots while window shopping. You should also check out the Dillion Ampitheater when you are in town. Just a short drive around the lake, the Ampitheater puts on various concerts throughout the summer.
Please keep an eye on the current fire restrictions while you are in town. We love that we can live and play in Summit County, so please help us keep it from burning. The current restrictions can be found here. We certainly want everyone to enjoy themselves while staying here but please be safe from the fire danger.
Here is what has been going on around the property:
- New windows and exterior doors have been installed in Building five. This is the first phase of two. We will do the remaining windows and doors next spring.
- We have fully opened all of the aquatics areas on the property and no longer require reservations to enjoy them. So come check out the newly remodeled locker rooms in Building five next time you are here.
- We have stand-up paddleboards and kayaks that can be rented from our Activities Center. This is a fun way to spend the afternoon in the mountains while staying in shape. They can also be enjoyed at several locations around Summit County.
- Please see the Concierge department for white water rafting trip ideas. The rafting season has been fun and there are plenty of waves left.
- We have added some fun summer gear in the market by the Front Desk in Building one. So if you left your fanny packs, backpacks, straw hats, swimsuits, or sunglasses at home, please come down and we will take care of you!
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on making Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. Of course, you may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for considerations!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager