Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
The summer is an amazing time in Breckenridge! Our days are marked by bluebird mornings and short rain showers in the afternoon. This combination allows for ample outdoor activities while reducing our risk of wildfires. If you have the pleasure of making it up here in the next couple of months, I highly recommend going out on your bike ride, hike or SUP adventure in the morning/early afternoon to avoid the storms. The town has been working on lots of fun new trails to keep everyone busy. There is a handful of fun new connections as well as new trails altogether. For an updated list, please go here.
Although our current wildfire risk has been reduced, please continue to be mindful of best practices to keep our property and community safe!
Here is what has been going on around the property:
- The Building 5 pool and hot tubs are now open until 11 p.m. Over the past year, this was reduced to 10 p.m., but we feel confident we can go back to 11 p.m. provided our guests adhere to the 10 p.m. quiet hours.
- The Building 5 locker room remodels are finally complete and look great! Make sure to check them out the next time you are on the property.
- We have updated our outdoor game selection. Feel free to check out our giant connect four, new shuttle board pieces and bag toss the next time the sun is out and you are staying with us.
- We have been greatly expanding our movie selection for the private theaters in Building 6. We now have a few hundred movies to choose from during your stay. Also, keep in mind they are connected to direct TV to watch your favorite sports team or TV show.
- We are offering optional UV lighting of rooms during our housekeeping services. This service is $15 for owners and $30 for non-owners.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on making Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for considerations!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager