Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from Grand Timber Lodge,
March is here and the town is booming! The skiing has been fantastic this year, and we still have lots more winter ahead of us. March is a great time to be in Breck but it is also one of our busiest times of the year so we would highly recommend making reservations for dining and fun activities prior to arrival as lots of places are getting booked up. Our concierge team let me know that they are running into more and more places that are fully booked up so please call ahead of time so we can assist you.
Below are some exciting updates from around the resort:
- As an owner please keep in mind that you have the ability to use Grand Timber Lodge as your private country club at your leisure. Simply call our concierge department or hop on your owner’s portal to make a parking reservation up to seven days in advance. Once you have a reservation in place feel free to invite up to seven friends or family to join you. We also have robes that can be rented while on Day Use for $5/day.
- Electric Vehicles are becoming more and more prevalent, which we love to see as a benefit to our environment! As such, the frequency of EV charging on the property is increasing, so we are looking to modify our EV charging policies. In an effort to create more of a “pay to play” approach, versus having the GTL Home Owners incur all expenses related, we will be charging for all use of the EV charging stations. Don’t forget to move your EV when it is done charging.
- Our activities department is continually looking for fun new ways to keep our guests entertained. If you or anyone in your party thinks of a new activity please let them know! In addition, if you notice something on their schedule that you would like to participate in but the timing does not work for you feel free to inquire about setting up a personalized activity for you and your family!
- The Refresh Massage Studio located in building one is now taking online reservations. If you would like to get a massage set up for your stay simply hop on their website and select your desired date and time!
- If you need a quiet place to do some work during your stay please check out the library located on the third floor of building two. This is a great location for study, board games or simply getting a break from the hectic family.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on making Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager