Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your home in Breckenridge!
In typical Breckenridge fashion, the April snowfall has been steady. This is always one of my favorite times of the year in Summit County. The skiing is still great, the lines are minimal, and the town is a bit less congested. Let’s all continue to pray for snowfall to help keep our snowpack nice and strong and the wildfire risk down. The rest of the country is shifting from skiing to hiking but here in the mountains we still have plenty of turns ahead of us. With the Breckenridge Ski Resort staying open until the end of May there is still plenty of time to get out there.
Here is a taste of what else has been going on around the property:
- Spring and Fall 2023 seasons opened for booking on Saturday, April 16, 2022. Call Owner Relations to book your week! They are available Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at 877-453-4440.
- We begin our spring blocks on April 17. With that, we will be working through doing a deep cleaning and preventative maintenance in each room on the property.
- We are replacing carpet and repainting the units and interior hallways of buildings 7 and 8. With these projects completed, we will have gotten through all 8 buildings over the past four years providing a fresh look and feel as well as continuity across the entire property.
- We recently started selling beer and hard seltzers in the market by the Front Desk. This was a request of owners for years and we finally got approval from the state and town to move forward with these adult offerings. Feel free to swing by the Front Desk between 8 a.m. and midnight to enjoy a drink.
- Please keep in mind that as owners you are able to rent out our shuttle for private events. If you need a private shuttle to take you around while staying here or simply need a lift to a Red Rocks concert we are here for your transportation needs. Please reach out for pricing and availability.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager