Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your home in Breckenridge!
May a great time of year to be in Breckenridge. It has been 50 and sunny every day with both world-class skiing and mountain biking. I always love splitting my days off on both the single-track trails and the ski slopes. There are also multiple restaurants that are offering great deals right now. For a complete list please visit https://www.apres.ski/breckenridge-mud-season.
Here is a taste of what else has been going on around the property:
- For summer owners please keep in mind that the online booking window has opened. Feel free to call the amazing Owner Relations department for assistance at 877-453-4440.
- We finished the installation of carpet in both units and hallways of buildings 7 & 8. With that, we have finished a four-year project that leaves the property with an entirely new set of carpets.
- Please keep the Boot Saloon in mind for your private events they are always welcome to host parties large or small. They can be reached directly at email@example.com.
- Our front desk now has Roku devices that can be loaned out for your streaming pleasure during your stay at no cost. This has proven to be immensely popular so please let them know if you are interested at the time of check-in.
- The moose are back on the property. If you notice them during your stay, please give them a wide birth if you want to take pictures as they are wild animals.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager