Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
Summer is always a great time on the property. Every day as I do my property walks, I see happy families enjoying the various areas of the property together. The grills are consistently getting used, the aquatics are busy, and the playground is full of happy faces. This time of year really helps me to remember to enjoy the outdoors. Living in the mountains, we have a brief window of proper summer, so it is important to enjoy our time. I have been trying to go mountain biking and golfing as much as possible, but regardless of your past time, there is something for everyone in Breckenridge this time of year. The rivers are full of fly fishermen, and the trails are full of hikers and bikers. Please chat with our concierge department if you need any suggestions on how to spend your time. They can give you plenty of fun recommendations.
Please keep an eye on the current fire restrictions while you are in town. We love that we can live and play in Summit County, so please help us to keep it intact. The current restrictions can be found here. We certainly want everyone to enjoy themselves while staying here but please be safe with the fire danger.
Here is what has been going on around the property:
- We recently painted the exterior of buildings three and four. The fresh coat of paint does wonders to keep a new look.
- Our Chief Engineer Andy Lovinggood recently completed an extensive replacement of the piping for our snowmelt system. We appreciate your patience with the process, and we are excited to have a fully working system this winter.
- We added a phone charging station doc in the Rob Millisor Grand Room. Feel free to utilize this while enjoying the pool table or simply relaxing while waiting for your room.
- Please see the Concierge department for white water rafting trip ideas. The rafting season has been fun, and there are plenty of waves left.
- We have added some fun summer gear in the market by the Front Desk in building one. If you left your fanny packs, backpacks, straw hats, swimsuits, or sunglasses at home, please come down, and we will take care of you!
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager