Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from your family in Breckenridge!
I absolutely love August in Breckenridge. I know I am a little partial because I celebrate my birthday in August, but it is truly a great month to be in the mountains. When the kids start to go back to school, the town slows down a bit, the trails are not quite as crowded, and the weather is phenomenal. I would also highly recommend checking out the Breckenridge farmers market, which is held each Sunday in the Main Street Station.
Please continue to keep an eye on the current fire restrictions while you are in town. The current restrictions can be found here.
Here is what has been going on around the property:
- We have updated our outdoor game selection. Feel free to check out our giant connect four, new shuffleboard pieces, and bag toss the next time the sun is out and you are staying with us.
- We have been greatly expanding our movie selection for the private theaters in building 6. We now have a few hundred movies to choose from during your stay. Also, keep in mind they are connected to direct TV so you can watch your favorite sports team or TV show.
- Just a reminder that we close our pools and hot tubs anytime there is lightning in the area. Thank you for your patience and help with keeping everyone safe.
- We added a shuffleboard table in the Rob Millisor Grand Room. Feel free to check it out on your next stay.
- We put up a design board in the Grand Room to show what the new furniture that is getting installed this fall in the units will look like. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback on the property décor!
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager