Autumn has arrived in the High Country and the leaves are changing colors quickly!
- The following is a list of owners that won $500 from our weekly drawing: Mike and Susan Holmes, Debby Jones, Karen Williams, and Mike and Suzanne Hazenfield. Please contact our On Property Concierge at 970-453-4440 ext. 3012 to learn how to win!
- Join us for our Halloween in the mountains! We will have trick-or-treat stations around the property as well as other fun events. Please contact our Activities department at ext. 3010 for more information.
- The Breckenridge Oktoberfest was a huge success. Thanks to everyone who came out to participate in this festive event!
- We just wrapped up our Wounded Warriors summer week here at Grand Timber. Eight families joined us for a week to take advantage of all that Breckenridge has to offer. The families went camping, whitewater rafting, and spent time at the outdoor course at the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center. We owe a huge thank you to all our Grand Timber owners who donated their owner week to this wonderful cause!
Here are some updates of things that have been going on around property:
- The interior and exterior concrete of both pool areas were power washed, stained, and sealed in September. This is a constant necessity in our harsh climate in order to keep everything in good condition.
- October kicks off our deep cleaning season. Throughout the month of October various Buildings will be closed for deep cleaning and maintenance projects. In addition to these projects, Building 8 is scheduled to receive all new appliances, carpet, mattresses, TVs, and furniture this fall. We are excited to see the finished product!
- We have ordered a brand new water cooler station for the outside pool area of Building 5. This will be much more convenient for our guests that are enjoying the hot tubs and pools.
- The Lodgepole Bar and Grill will be closed for Wednesdays throughout the month of October, reopening on Wednesday, November 4. They will also be closed for deep cleaning the week of October 19-23 and will reopen Saturday, October 24.
Grand Timber Lodge Assistant General Manager