Letter from the Assistant General Manager
Greetings from Grand Timber Lodge,
Winter is here, and the snow is Grand! The mountain is fully open with world-class skiing, and the town is bustling. I always love the winter at Grand Timber Lodge. The holiday lights are bright, and the spirits are high (as long as we keep getting good snow). The next time you are up here, please feel free to grab a cup of hot cocoa from our Activities Center and stroll around the property to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Below are some exciting updates from around the resort:
- We have seen a recent uptick in multiple guests checking into the same stay rented out by an owner. As an owner, you can certainly rent your time out, but please notify Owner Relations ahead of time so they can properly split up the week and ensure we have a room for your guests.
- Over the past two years, with various restrictions in place, we have made several modifications to the hours of our pools. Please note that the Building 1 pool area is now open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and the Building 5 pool area is now open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. In addition, please note that glass is not allowed in any of the indoor or outdoor pool areas.
- We recently welcomed a new Engineering Manager to Grand Timber Lodge. Rob Wilson has an extensive background, previously working at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and Gold Point Resort. Please welcome Rob if you see him walking around the property on your next visit!
- We added a new shuttle to our fleet. This new vehicle will allow us to better serve our owners and guests during peak times and not require a CDL, which should help with finding coverage during times of short staffing.
- Our Housekeeping department would like to remind everyone that they offer optional housekeeping services to anyone interested in getting an additional tidy-up during their stay. If you are interested in any additional services, please simply let our friendly Front Desk Agents know.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions on making Grand Timber Lodge a better place for you and your family. You may always send ideas to email@example.com for consideration!
Grand Timber Lodge, Assistant General Manager