Do you need to request a Quit Claim Deed, Warranty Deed or a Release of Deed of Trust? For your convenience, these documents may be requested via the “Owners Info” section on Grand Central.

  • A Quit Claim Deed allows you to add or remove owners’ names from the title. You may initiate the request online. From there, a representative from our Contracts department will contact you to obtain all of the necessary information, as each transaction will vary. Breckenridge Grand Vacations (BGV) is only able to assist owners with simple title changes. Our current fee for the processing and recording of the deed is $25. If you are looking to remove an owner who was on the original loan documents, the loan must be paid in full. Should there be an outstanding loan balance, BGV will not be able to assist in the title change.
  • A Warranty Deed is the document that shows your legal title to the property. The recorded and original document is sent to all owners after the deed is recorded with Summit County; however, if you would like to request a copy of your Warranty Deed, you may submit the request online.
  • A Release of Deed of Trust is the document that is recorded with Summit County after your loan is paid in full. The process of releasing a Deed of Trust can be a lengthy one. Once your loan is paid in full, you may check the status of your Release of Deed of Trust by submitting a request online.

If you have additional questions or need assistance in regard to any of the above issues, please contact the Breckenridge Grand Vacations Owner Relations Department at 877-453-4440, ext. 4. The Breckenridge Grand Vacations Owner Relations department is available Monday – Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time.